Saturday, June 30, 2007

"60 honest questions"

With Love Ied @ May at 3:17 AM
"60 honest questions"


1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Edd

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I don't opt to think bout it

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yes

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I think so....

6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
2 years but we make up after that

7. Are you a fast typer?
Nope

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends

10. Who can you always turn to?
Edd and my sis, Nurul

11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Just now...

12. Do you knock on wood?
Yes

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
Yes...Wintermelon Tea

17. What do you want for Christmas?
I dont celebrate but if there was Santa Clause I wish he could give me a brand new car and of course MONEY...but opt not to believe Santa exist...

18. Do you know the muffin man?
Who Is He?

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
I have to ask the person who slept beside me last night..but he/she fall asleep before I do

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes...during my younger days

22. When was the last time you went swimming and where?
Last Saturday...does Desa Waterpark counts?

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Not yet but I hope soon...why dont u guys click HERE

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
Don't bother to count...wasting my time. I had better things to do.

25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
No

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Go to a wedding, print quotations and kutip hutang

27. What's your middle name?
Dont have any

28. Missing someone right now?
I think I do miss someone

29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them?
Cant remember

34. What are you looking forward to?
Have my own shop, my own chain, getting married and have kids

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes

36. Have you ever eaten dog food?
I hate dogs...I'm afraid of them

38. Can you handle the truth?
Depends on what truth is...

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
What are those....yikess

40. What 1 thing you always bring with you to places?
My ID, Credit Cards, License and my JJ card...sound pathetic right?

41. Any cool scars?
Does acne scars count?

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Yes...but that was long time ago...I've found my significant other

43. Who was the last person you kissed?
Edd

45. How often do you talk on the phone?
Everyday...I tend to keep my conversation short.

46. Do you believe in love?
I do...in fact I'm in love

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
Money printing machine

48. Things about a person that you first notice?
Teeth..tooth...tootsie...

49. What are you thinking of right now?
What to write in this blog

50. Who did you last hug?
Edd

52. Where is your phone?
On my couch

53. What was the last thing you ate?
Indomie Fried Mee

54. Orange or blue
Blue

55. Last movie you watched?
Fantastic Four v2......

56. What song are you currently listening to?
Almost everything

57. What do you want?
YOUNG, RICH and HAPPY

58. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My kilang man

59. What's your favorite food?
Assam Laksa and Tom Yam

60. Who was the last person you hang out with?
Edd....again!!!!

Well, I guess my life is full of Edd!!!!

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting