Tuesday, July 24, 2007

With Love Ied @ May at 9:55 PM
Sacrifice & Happiness


For someone else happiness I have to sacrifice! Sounds cliché isn't it? But this time I don't wanna sacrifice my feelings just to make other people happy! I want to make a point here that my feeling is not a toy! I need some respect! I deserve to be happy! And I don't deserve someone like you guys! Why can't you see me happy? What is wrong with you? What are you trying to proof? Why are you messing with my life? Did you gain anything by doing that? Are you trying to make a point here? What kind of friend are you? Have you ever think how I feel when you do that? What kind of person are you? Don't you want me to be happy? Why can't you make me happy? I was there for you all the time, why can't you be happy for me? And for that, I hate you!

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting