Thursday, September 13, 2007

With Love Ied @ May at 12:09 PM
3rd & 4th Song of the Day

Fanatik and Mania Medley by KRU








This is my favorite boy band / band boy (i dont know which one is correct). First album I've ever bought back 1992. Walaupun masa tu thn 4U2C, aku pegi kedai beli album KRU ni. I dont regret it. Sebab memang best time tu lagu Cherrina malatop!!Dan selepas itu tajuknya ditukar kepada Sherrina kerana isu bahasa (rasanya dilarang menggunakan bahasa rojak kot masa tu). As far as I can remember, KRU start famous masa 2nd album. Their hit single, Mengerti, Janji Tinggal Janji and bla...bla...bla...I went to their concert once back in 2000 (i think so). They are awesome!!!

I've been idolizing them for years. Especially Norman. He is ssoooo business minded just like me...hahaahha (ni la time nak perasan). Baru2 ni dia dpt anugerah Usahawan Cemerlang. They have assets worth 4.8 millions. Norman is the President and CEO himself for KRU Capital Sdn Bhd. They started with a keyboard (RM 2k) and now they worth millions!!!

Kalau you guys nak sembang psl KRU with me memang sampai minggu depan pun x habis. To KRU, I'm your 3rd biggest fan! Kenapa 3rd? Sebab saya x beli sume album diorg so malu je kalau letak no 1. Anyway, Edd knows I love KRU so much, he bought me their CD as a a gift. Thanks baby.

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting