Friday, July 06, 2007

With Love Ied @ May at 2:07 PM

Ok... So everyone is talking about this movie. I mean EVERYONE. Those who dont talk about it might die this Friday....I've watched the movie. And yeah...it's AWESOME!!!! I'm not gonna say anything. Let the eyes do the talking.... But lets not forget another interesting movie, Die Hard 4.0. These movies has the same themes COMPUTERS and HACKERS. Recommended too. Worth watching, both of them. I mean I just sat there and hope that these movies will never end! I'm not gonna write the reviews. Watch yourself. Review those movies yourself. Maybe some of us will say both movies poyo, Of course la the good guy win and so on. What the hell...Say anything you like just dont bother me!

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting