Saturday, July 07, 2007

Debts

With Love Ied @ May at 1:58 PM
Debts


Can someone please help me find a way to make these stupid ppl to pay their debts! Yes, here are few ppl called A, H and Cikgu! Cant you guys understand? How many times should we call/sms you guys? Arent you tired of it. I'm tired typing luka berdarah sms. Shame on you! Is this how you do business. You might get your business lingkup if you do like this. I hate this kind of Malays and I'm not condemning all Malays. Only few of them. By the way I'm Malay too!! I hate ppl who dont pay their debts. I am soooooo pissed off! I have business to run. And of course, this kind of ppl can make my business lingkup! I HATE THEM!!!! Be careful if if you're doing business with Ars*$%, H@^z@% and Cikgu F@d#*!...........

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting