Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Lux Masquerade Princess Search

With Love Ied @ May at 10:30 AM
While I'm surfing the net in a hotel, nearby the beach after swimming with my son, I've found this!


I've missed the roadshow. I'm not going to enter the contest as the minimum age for this contest is 29 yo and I'm 29 this coming October! But I really want the makeover by professionals!!!! Just spent RM 30 in a single receipt at their roadshows and you can have the makeover. So those who will be in Penang and JB, you guys still have the chance to go to the roadshows and spend, spend, spend Lux products and get full makeover and enter the contest.... Click here for more info. Have fun!


1 comments:

Austin Countertops said...

Nice blogg thanks for posting

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting