Saturday, May 10, 2008

With Love Ied @ May at 8:39 PM
Give me a break


Husbandku gila photography. But never once he post my picture on the net. But he posted other women pictures. Bitch. Why do men love bitch? Is it because they are willing to show some skin? Or is it because they are willing to share their so-called-delicious body parts with others? Or is it because the attention they can get by acting bitchy? Do I have to be like them to make you post my pics? It is not that I want the attention. You just gave me the reason to feel insecure. I've seen other photographer's works on the net. Well, most of them. Surprisingly, they love to post their wives pictures!

0 comments:

 

happy. dont hate me Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting